Top 5 Reasons to Stage Your Home !

 

Photo courtesy of Turton Interiors
Photo courtesy of Turton Interiors

Photo courtesy of Turton Interiors - same room after staging

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am always surprised at how many sellers have no interest in selling their home. What do I mean by that ?  If you are not using a professional stager, then maybe you do not want to sell your home.  

The top 5 reasons to use a staging service are:

  1.  Better Selling Price – According to the National Association of Realtors, the seller will  receive 8-10 % more in selling price.
  2. Your Home Sells Quicker – Since your home will stand out from the competition, your home will be the one everyone wants.
  3. Your Online Photos Will Stand Out – When photos stand out, more prospective buyers will actually want to see your home – more traffic – greater chance of selling quicker.
  4. Only 10% of Home Buyers Can Visualize the Potential – That means you are leaving an entire 90% of potential buyers out of the equation – why ?
  5. Without Staging You Will Be Selling the Competition – With such a large inventory of homes on the market, you want to put yourself in the front of the pack not at the bottom.

I have walked into beautiful homes that were designed in very specific decors, have numerous personal pictures around the home, have religious icons on the walls or shelves and have large personal collections on display.   The homes may be lovely and well maintained, but many buyers are not going to be able to picture themselves in the home.  

 

This information and video courtesy of Deb Landy, Professional Home Stager 

 

Stage Two Sell Tips

Tips for a beautiful listing
This 4 minute video will show you some beautiful staging ideas.
click this link:
Home Staqing Tips

Stage Two Sell LLC
741 South Main St
Athens, Pennsylvania 18810
607-857-5194

 If you are thinking about selling your home in the Finger Lakes, call me and we can discuss the best options for you.  I will help you sell your home for the best price and in the least amount of time as long as we follow some very simple principles.   I look forward to hearing from you !

 

This information brought to your by your favorite waterfront Realtor, Mary St. George, Associate Broker, Wine Trail Properties , Your Personal Connection to Lakefront Living in the Finger Lakes,  315-719-8377     www.winetrailproperties.com

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2007 Buying and Selling Waterfront Properties in the Finger Lakes     Agent Login     Design by Real Estate Tomato     Powered by Tomato Blogs

Mary St. George