April 29th, 2015 categories: Finger Lakes
It seems like every other week the Finger Lakes area makes it on one list or another for top 10, for best of, or a combination of headlines. The area is known for so many great things.
- Craft beers
- Beautiful clean and clear lakes
- Farm to table dining
- Historic figures that were responsible for Women’s Rights and the end of the slave trade.
- The birthplace of Memorial Day
- A roadway and canal system that have their own history
- Quaint villages and towns
- Grand Prix Racing at Watkins Glen
- Corning Glass and other major corporations were founded in this area
So it was no surprise to see that Yahoo had the Finger Lakes listed as a must do road trip. There really is so much to see and do in this area. Many people that come from outside the area are surprised to see that the entire state is not made up of skyscrapers.
If you would like more information on the housing market and or lakefront properties, contact Mary St.George for your real estate needs and she may even encourage you to either invest in the area or purchase a wonderful vacation home. She will even suggest her favorite spots to visit and dine at.